View Single Post
Old 06-21-2007   #31
2BCF
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24608 2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What would you have done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texanmike View Post
Sup Marco,

Hehe... Yeah the worst thing about the move though... I lost all of my old posts. They may have been wordy but man there were some great stats breakdowns that I'd love to be able to quote. I guess Hook'em got tired of being my personal stats repository hehe... I guess I may even need to donate... I gotta do that before they start nailing me for Sunday Ticket again lol... Man I can't wait... Preseason is almost here
Wow, that was a lot to lose.
I checked google for cached files from the old site for you but there was nothing.
Also looking forward to this season. Gotta change my name before then too.
2BCF is offline   Reply With Quote