View Single Post
Old 06-21-2007   #30
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Rep Power: 13669 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What would you have done

Quote:
Originally Posted by awtysst View Post
Dan Mozes, the center you are referring to, went undrafted. He was signed by Minne as an undrafted FA
I thought Moses would've been a logical fit here. Might've even pushed Hodg for backup. Honestly down the road i wouldn't be suprised if Spencer doesn't make it back or up to potential again....Frye might be a steal in that spot.

Personally i think I would've taken Hill over Jones. PAC-10 is a pass happy conference and i would've prefered the DIV I experience. Jones is raw so i guess we'll see.

I didn't get to see Harrison play but prolly would've gone Josh Gattis, he seems like a gamer.
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote