View Single Post
Old 06-20-2007   #29
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 58271 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What would you have done

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2BCarrFree View Post
lol

Glad to see you here, despite the threat to bandwidth usage!
Sup Marco,

Hehe... Yeah the worst thing about the move though... I lost all of my old posts. They may have been wordy but man there were some great stats breakdowns that I'd love to be able to quote. I guess Hook'em got tired of being my personal stats repository hehe... I guess I may even need to donate... I gotta do that before they start nailing me for Sunday Ticket again lol... Man I can't wait... Preseason is almost here
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote