View Single Post
Old 06-20-2007   #27
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3658 Second Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to Second Honeymoon Send a message via Yahoo to Second Honeymoon
Default Re: What would you have done

Quote:
Originally Posted by BattleRedToro View Post
I was suprised by the pick of Brandon Harrison when Josh Gattis was still available. I really thought they were going to take Gattis.
agreed. harrison better be something special because Gattis seemed a good fit. i would have drafted the Center from West Virginia Moses instead of the ILB as well....but I have heard good things about that ILB (cant figure name and am lazy at the moment)