View Single Post
Old 06-20-2007   #103
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3241 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: No help for Vince Young

Thank you mr spelling police. Without you nothing would ever get done.

Are you saying that anyone with an injury is never been successful, after 30? No I am not going through all the history. Who cares what you think about it, your a troll who wants to trash anything and everything and bring up a stat that is hard to research. Knee inury after 30 so I would have to look at every running back. I have been looking for this stat for about an hour now, great next you will bring up lefties who have never rushed for 1000k after 32. You bring up a stat that can not be proved or disproved and want to make an arguement about it. Arthroscopic surgery was major surgery prior to the year 2000 season so go F yourself on that one. Each year medical advances upgrade. But hey lets not take that into account.

So I could say: name one black QB who has one a superbowl, now name one who was a scrabbling qb vs a pocket passer. I can bring up stats that make my point without going with the discussion.

Name me one RB on the titans roster who could start for any other team? the answer is NONE.

Thank you for trying but you failed as badly as pacman.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earl_Campbell

Read where he was ever injured. Oh wait you can't it is not on there.

Last edited by Specnatz; 06-20-2007 at 10:59 PM.
Specnatz is offline   Reply With Quote