View Single Post
Old 06-20-2007   #22
BattleRedToro
Thread Killer

Rep Power: 3990 BattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What would you have done

I wanted the Texans to take a Center like Ryan Kalil or Samson Satele, but I knew that wouldn't happen after they made the Schaub trade. I hope Schaub is as good as they think, because they gave up an awful lot to get him in my opinion. 2 Second round picks could really help this team out. I agree with Hagar. If they were determined to replace Carr, then I would have been fine with them letting Ronsefels start. Then they could have picked up a solid player with that pick this year and the next.