View Single Post
Old 06-20-2007   #94
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: No help for Vince Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
I'm going to look anther direction now, K?

If you do not know why after 9 years you do not still look at the draft day 40 times I just do not know what to tell you.

L-Dubs 40 time is 4.60 per nfl.com and the player profile.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/profiles/2006/white_lendale

It seem that in the grand scheme to stay competitive L-Dub was forced to run a timed 40.

Which is worst: a back coming into camp 10 LBS over weight or an organization not knowing there starting RB who was coming off of a knee surgery the prior season would not even be close to playing and would eventually sit out the entire season only to be cut?
Seriously.... You can honestly, with a straight face suggest that LW is fast as AG???

Bwaaaahaaaaaaa!!!! Bwaaaahaaaaaaa!!!! Bwaaaahaaaaaaa!!!!

Maybe through te buffet line..........

Bwaaaahaaaaaaa!!!! Bwaaaahaaaaaaa!!!! Bwaaaahaaaaaaa!!!!

By the way... AG's knee surgery was 2 years ago. He rushed for over 1,000 yards and averaged 4.5 yards a carry in 14 games last year..... I think Tinnbread fans are taking the Green acquisition way too lightly.....