Thread: Leach
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2004   #2
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 28016 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj.
Anyone see that interview on ESPN just now?

What a jagoff.

Smart alecky condescending answers to legit questions about his team and a pretty big game tonight. I was planning to root for Tech but since he came across as such an a-hole, maybe now I'll root for Cal to kick his ***. (j/k most of his kids are from this area so I'll pull for TT)

This must be the first time you've heard Leach speak. He comes across as cocky, but if you listen to his weekly shows out of Lubbock, you'll see that none of what comes across as smart slexy is meant that way. It's safe to say the man is one of the brighter offensive minds in the came right now; and if I'm not mistaken he also holds a law degree.

Oh and by the way: TT is not an abreveation most Raiders like. And it's 31-14 Red Raiders.
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote