Thread: A Favor
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2007   #18
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 74671 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: A Favor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANSTAILGATER View Post
The national perception is what it is. Thats fine too.

It sux way more right about now to be Raider fan, Lions geek, Dolphins dork, or a Browns bum just off the top of my head.

If the Texans punk NO in Nov, alot of this will die down. Wins are what will change peoples thinking.
I guess my question is: why do bad teams deserve worse (inaccurate, superficial) sports coverage than good teams? I'm not resonsible for the way my team drafts or how it is coached. I just want to know more information about the players, coaches, schemes, things to look for, etc. Why do I need to get a ration of crap when I'm trying to find out more information about my favorite team?

I have to admit it is kinda fun bopping people on the head a little when they think they can just punchline their way through their writing. People are more likely going to say junk when they think nobody is going to call them on it.