Thread: A Favor
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2007   #15
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 64177 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: A Favor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
So just because it has been that way for a while we should just bend over and say thank you? I do not get this logic. The New York Times and CBS are very leberal news outlets and slant their views accordingly so you really donot get a fair reporting of government and Fox is conservative, if they all covered one way or the other we would not get the trth and since it has been this way for a while it is ok.is that what you are saying.

As a broadcast journalism mahjor in college, reporters were just that, they were suppossed to report the facts and let individuals make their own conclusions, not manipulate the facts so a person interupts the news my way of thinking based on my beliefs. I do not care if it sports, politics or the weather I want it reported without a slant to it and then I can make up my own mind.

This should not be to hard to ask, but to many people with agendas report only what they want to report, ala Mark May and Matt Mosley.

There's reporting, and then their are columnists. I want to read sports opinions--but I want them to be based on facts.