Thread: A Favor
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2007   #6
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 74671 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: A Favor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv_ya_blue View Post
TC,
I tried to post on the blog as a show of support but my laptop at home is dead, so the only time that I can post on the boards is at work (which is a High school) and the server has blocked all blogs.

Is there another way to post?

Can I post it here and you post it for me?

LYB
I'm afraid not. Do it if you can, but it is okay if you don't. Nice commenting over there.

BTW, another fun feature of the blog is that you can forward the link to others. So if there is any one you want to email this entry to, you just click the email this button at the bottom.

Here's a little bit of a story behind why I am doing this. Without naming names, I trashed a writer last year in the Chronic blog for doing a really poor job with a particular story. That there were a million ways they coulda wrote the story, but he chose a way that wasn't particularly fair but was particularly shallow. And we ended up corresponding some by email.

And the funny thing is that after that, I started noticing that his coverage was a little more fair. Not saying it was always positive towards the Texans, but it didn't go out of its way to cheap shot. That's all I'm looking for.
Don't know if I had anything to do with that at all, but I figure it can't hurt to try.