Thread: A Favor
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2007   #4
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: A Favor

Steph, I have read a lot of what you say and you are not a rah rah type of person you offer complete analysis and opinion on what you see.

As far as Dan and Vicking are concerned, last I checked there were 7 teams with a worse record than the Texans last year, including the Vickings. No one is asking for a handout but when you have an analysist saying the Texans did not draft a lineman in last years draft when they took two, and this coming from Schlereth who was a 10th round draft pick. what is wrong with wanting someone to actually do the job they are supposedly paid for?

If I want to hear bad jokes I will turn on Carlos Mecia, not eSpin. How about watching some games of all the teams, not just the preseason front runners. Instead of just the highlights put together by some intern who may or maynot even like football.