Thread: A Favor
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2007   #1
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 64177 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default A Favor

One of the reasons I started blogging is that I wanted to encourage more and better Texans coverage nationally. I'm not sure how much I've done that, but at least I've got some of the things I've written out into the market place of ideas.

In any event, I wrote a FanHouse post tonight sorta related to that subject:

ESPN Guy Slags the Texans, What's New?

The favor I ask is that if you have any opinion at all on this subject of the coverage of the Texans in the media, that you leave an opinion on my FanHouse post. Even if it is a one word opinion. (The site asks for your email addy, but they don't do anything with those)

It is one of my beliefs that people do not believe that Texans fans exist. So they figure they can say anything they want about them. So, how's about shouting a little? It's good practice for the season.