View Single Post
Old 06-18-2007   #60
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow
Default Re: No help for Vince Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailgate View Post
No... its called an even comparison. Since the Texans are IN THE NFL. The AFL had what... 8 teams???

And btw... I am a HOUSTONIAN...born and raised. Why the hell would I want to root for a team that resides in Tennessee??
Only because in today's world the NFL dominates the football scene and squishes all that oppose it. Durning the time of the AFL had a pretty solid following. When the leagues MERGED. In baseball should all records be lost because the two leagues did not play each other at one point?

on your BTW that was your choice to stay loyal to your location, I am not from Houston and have no tie to the state, so I have no vested interest in the state or city. So I kept routing for the team I had grown up following.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote