View Single Post
Old 06-18-2007   #59
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: No help for Vince Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
Wow, again you total missed the point of my post.

This is a logic test, try to follow here
1. Chis Brown Signed with the Titans
2. There are two RB ahead of Brown on the roster same as last season
3. Chris Brown has a 1000 yard season

does logic follow that because I say Chris Brown is a #3 back that all #3 backs have to have a 1K season?

Or is it more likely that when I said we have the best #3 back in the NFL and use the 1K season as an example that that is exacly what I meant?
You said and I quote "care to name another #3 rb with a 1000 yard season."

That would mean he is the best #3 rb because he has had a 1000 yard season. Also, this is to imply that at the start of the season fatboy and career back-up in high school and college will be ahead of brown on the depth chart.

I can read just fine, I am sorry you do not know how to make a point and leave it out there that what you said can be take multiple ways. But because you can't make a point without having it mean more than one thing you try to insult me by saying I can't read. When in reality you can't make a very solid point.

Try instead of saying this is what I ment how about typing that in the first place or would that be to hard for your education level to handle?

Now for a logic test, you have a fatpig who can't even get on the field during OTA and a career back-up would they not be more in-line to be behind the 1000 yard runner?