View Single Post
Old 06-18-2007   #58
Tailgate
Fall of Hame

Rep Power: 27364 Tailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: No help for Vince Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
Not a follower a continued fan. I believe the other side of the coin is turncoat. You chose which side you land on? So when the Texans because a franchise it was starting over but instead of going to the AFL days and the championships in that league you instead decide to start at the point they went into the NFL. Seem pretty convenient, especially if your argument was poor in the first place.
No... its called an even comparison. Since the Texans are IN THE NFL. The AFL had what... 8 teams???

And btw... I am a HOUSTONIAN...born and raised. Why the hell would I want to root for a team that resides in Tennessee??
Tailgate is offline   Reply With Quote