View Single Post
Old 06-18-2007   #56
Tailgate
Fall of Hame

Rep Power: 27364 Tailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: No help for Vince Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
I do not see how my team moving from one venue to another is me being handed something.
ah ha... a follower. Then either way, its supposed to be easy to start a franchise from scratch?? And what did the Oilers accomplish after the NFLmerger?? I know they sank to the bottom of the AFC Central.... and didnt actually win a division title until what 1991???

Bottom line... the Texans were blessed for the move and now have a much much better stadium than the Titans and top of the line facilities... and soon will be the talk of the NFL when they start thier rise to the top.
Tailgate is offline   Reply With Quote