View Single Post
Old 06-18-2007   #55
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow
Default Re: No help for Vince Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
So having a 1000 yard season is yor criteria of having a number 3 back, then you dont have a #1 and a #2 back, because they have yet to even rush for 250 yards.
Wow, again you total missed the point of my post.

This is a logic test, try to follow here
1. Chis Brown Signed with the Titans
2. There are two RB ahead of Brown on the roster same as last season
3. Chris Brown has a 1000 yard season

does logic follow that because I say Chris Brown is a #3 back that all #3 backs have to have a 1K season?

Or is it more likely that when I said we have the best #3 back in the NFL and use the 1K season as an example that that is exacly what I meant?
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote