View Single Post
Old 06-18-2007   #31
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 102753 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: No help for Vince Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildressTitanMan View Post
I like Daniels,he was a nice budget pick up for my fantasy team last year.

My point Bill was as you yourself pointed out,outside of Green,Daniels & Johnson who do you have?

The Texans have questions about the guys surrounding Schaub.
The thread is about no help for Young...

Troupe had 13 receptions last year.

I dont remember LenDale catching many balls out of the backfield (not just last year but in college either).

Givens had only 8 receptions last year (obviously that was because he only played in 5 games).

You compare the three that I named for the Texans versus the ones mentioned for Tennessee, and I see that we have more weapons surrounding Schaub than the Titans have for "His Holiness" ..

PS... Good pick up for your FF last year.