View Single Post
Old 06-18-2007   #30
ChildressTitanMan
Veteran

Rep Power: 316 ChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: No help for Vince Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Do y'all even watch divisional games?? Owen Daniels?? His production fell off the a little bit the second half of the season as he missed a couple of games and played a couple of games with injury.. Bottom line though, is his stock is rising...
I like Daniels,he was a nice budget pick up for my fantasy team last year.

My point Bill was as you yourself pointed out,outside of Green,Daniels & Johnson who do you have?

The Texans have questions about the guys surrounding Schaub.
ChildressTitanMan is offline   Reply With Quote