View Single Post
Old 06-18-2007   #29
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: No help for Vince Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildressTitanMan View Post
That's right ,AJ is all you have yet Carr got criticised for zoning in on him all the time.Go figure.

So that's two five yard dink & dunk players plus Johnson . Schammy can't take off & run so exactly how has your Offence improved?

I guess the more important question is how long will it be before you'll be calling for Schammy's head?
Do y'all even watch divisional games?? Owen Daniels?? His production fell off the a little bit the second half of the season as he missed a couple of games and played a couple of games with injury.. Bottom line though, is his stock is rising...

We'll see if Green is washed up but its been reported that he showed up in camp in the best shape of his life and he started 14 games last season averaging 4.5 yards a carry and over 1000 yards for the season.

As far as Schaub not being very mobile, I don't know where y'all get that. Is he Steve Young, no, not close - but they say he moves pretty good for a guy thats 6-5, 235. But more importantly, he feels the pressure and is mobile enough to avoid the sack...

Code:
I would imagine his arm in a throwing motions, but I am no expert.
That ugly thing constitutes throwing a pass?!? But you got the second part of that statement correct.