View Single Post
Old 06-18-2007   #18
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: No help for Vince Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildressTitanMan View Post
That's right ,AJ is all you have yet Carr got criticised for zoning in on him all the time.Go figure.

So that's two five yard dink & dunk players plus Johnson . Schammy can't take off & run so exactly how has your Offence improved?

I guess the more important question is how long will it be before you'll be calling for Schammy's head?
I just mentioned one player because you said who exactly does he have to throw to. Owen Daniels is not a dink and dunk pass catcher. He is donw the middle of the field TE but yet again you do not watch any Texans games so you come here to smack talk empty handed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
Good choice, washed up, You give me to much credit Givins, B Jones, troupe. I would imagine his arm in a throwing motions, but I am no expert.
How is he going to find Givens he is hurt, as you point out so elegantly to me, but I guess when you mention him it is ok even though he is hurt.

Yes his arm may get into a throwing motion but the pass will look more like a wounded duck and with his accuracy he may end up hitting the someone in the third row of the stands.