Thread: Luxury Reliant
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2007   #8
dskillz
Veteran

Rep Power: 26 dskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performer
Default Re: Luxury Reliant

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzO View Post
Someone's gotta put up the big bucks to pay a bigger % for the stadium and player's $$ (NFL-wide). Luxury boxes help with that.

I'm wondering where they are going. Is it those that are waaaaaaay up, midfield across from the reporter / asst coach boxes?
I forgot the name of the ones waaaaay up there. It was a party suite that costs waaaay too much, in my opinion.

But to the original post in this thread, the Texans are in existance to make money. Anyway to bring in some high dollar tickets into the stadium is going to be welcomed with open arms by management. Do you really think that a few high dollar seats will change the atmosphere in the stadium? It isn't going to change much. Just means more money coming in and less ticket price increases.

The atmosphere has been pretty bad in the stadium not due to some luxury boxes, but due to the product on the field. Nothing kills a crowd like an inept offense.
dskillz is offline   Reply With Quote