View Single Post
Old 12-30-2004   #55
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 300089 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS84
Here is the thread...just in case you guys wanted to glance over it. Its funny because I caught the thread...and posted on it...then they showed me a picture of the stadium how its was supposedly going to be on that Sunday. If you look at the picture closely..I busted the poster because the picture was clearly taken in the mid-90's.

Alltel a sea of teal
That's funny, 84!! Your responses in many of the threads are great! Not disrespectful or trolling, but putting those pack of whiners in their rightful place.

I really like this quote about our boy Carr:

Quote:
don't know, there's just something about Carr that causes me to not have any respect for him. In fact, I have a dislike for him. Something sleazy about him that I just can't pinpoint.
"sleazy"!?!?!

That is hilarious! You think a poster named "Pixeldust" would have better sense than attempting to slander a class act like DC.

They are right, though. There really isn't a Texans/Jaguars rivalry...we OWN THEM!!!