View Single Post
Old 12-30-2004   #11
Human Highlight Reel
Rookie

Logically speaking to improve on a defense that's actually pretty good I say we draft a ballhawk safety, I hear that Georgia Safety is great, then I hear something about a Oklahoma Safety or maybe Shazzar from Michigan. That's first off, I respect Coleman and Glenn but we gotta get an upgrade back there.

Second Round we should be looking a D-Line, I'm not sure who's gonna be left but Walker and Payne aren't getting any young and they could use some fresh new legs coming in to give them a little rest, and groom him into the starting position for next year or the year after that. Eventually him and Robaire could caue lots of havoc on that line together.

third round I'd say look at a O lineman, this particular position I would say maybe look into free agency to upgrade it but if you don't wanna spend too much on a lineman in FA then take a shot at a lineman right here.

fourth Round I'd say maybe take a look at a ILB, hopefully we could upgrade that from FA but if not then be looking for a ILB that would fit in the 3-4 scheme, no telling who's left but I say take the best available one, cause there's not telliing how healthy Foreman is gonna be and No disrespect to Polk but we gotta have a upgrade there or at least an youth injection. with ROLB Wong, RILB Upgrade ILB, LILB Sharper and ROLB Babin we could have probably one of the hottest Lineback cores since John Mobley, Al Wilson and Ian Gold in Denver.

Rounds 5-7 just add depth maybe along the Oline and D-Line.
Human Highlight Reel is offline   Reply With Quote