View Single Post
Old 12-30-2004   #54
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel

That just sounds so...un-football like!

"Teal"...the color of

Even funnier is that JAX has to use cruise ships as hotel rooms to accomodate the Superbowl crowds.

Why does the NFL think they have to let every backwater town host the biggest event of the year?! (I'm sure NFL officials will notice a BIG difference between last year's Superbowl atmosphere that Houston radiated when compared to the next one in JAX.)

I mean, the little town only has a population of 735,617!! We've got subdivisions bigger than that!
Here is the thread...just in case you guys wanted to glance over it. Its funny because I caught the thread...and posted on it...then they showed me a picture of the stadium how its was supposedly going to be on that Sunday. If you look at the picture closely..I busted the poster because the picture was clearly taken in the mid-90's.

Alltel a sea of teal
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote