View Single Post
Old 12-30-2004   #48
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 406301 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS84
I especially loved their thread over there called "Lets make Alltel a sea of teal!"

That just sounds so...un-football like!

"Teal"...the color of

Even funnier is that JAX has to use cruise ships as hotel rooms to accomodate the Superbowl crowds.

Why does the NFL think they have to let every backwater town host the biggest event of the year?! (I'm sure NFL officials will notice a BIG difference between last year's Superbowl atmosphere that Houston radiated when compared to the next one in JAX.)

I mean, the little town only has a population of 735,617!! We've got subdivisions bigger than that!