View Single Post
Old 06-14-2007   #23
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 22258 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon
Default Re: Comcast-TWC to add NFL Network locally on June 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by dskillz View Post
I pay for the sports tier already so that 4 bucks is just going to get me more programming now. The sports tier gives me all the fox sports stations from around the country, so during college footall season I am in heaven. I pretty much get every single televised game that Fox covers. From USC to NE Missouri Tech. Adding NFL Network to that is cool.
if you get the sports tier you'll also get goltv so you can watch la liga games you lucky guy.