View Single Post
Old 12-30-2004   #39
shinerbock_girl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16 shinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVP
Send a message via MSN to shinerbock_girl Send a message via Yahoo to shinerbock_girl

My opinion, CARR's THE MAN....He does have the potential to be a great QB, as he was compared to a young Farve many times....Hes maturing very well since he first started...Hopefully during off season he can learn from the mistakes he's made with bad passes and learn to be more consistent...Your QB is only as good as your O-line so they still need to work at protecting him better, you can't always blame it on Carr...Look how many times Manning's been sacked, which is rare, that confidence sure goes a long ways when you know you have the time to throw and can then be more consistent...IMO, he has gotten better every year...He is a leader, he just needed to get mad to discover that....LOL....I like him mad... it shows he's not just the Pretty Boy QB everyone thinks he is...I like the way he plays...He's got the youth, the athletic body, talent, desire to learn, and the brains...Iam looking forward to next year...If hes been getting better every year, then next years going to be even more fun to watch him...You Go Carr!!!!
shinerbock_girl is offline   Reply With Quote