View Single Post
Old 04-29-2004   #2
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83762 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

i grew up in houston and a couple of years ago i had to move just south of dallas and everytime i wore any texans jerseys i would hear alot of crap and how the cowboys were going to kick our ass , when the texans beat them i was in heaven , that was also the whole reason why their coach was fired
everybody in dallas was walking around like someone just peed in ther cereal
at work nobody talked to me for a week i had the biggest smile on my face i think they should at least play once every two years
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote