View Single Post
Old 06-13-2007   #20
nunusguy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 185 nunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Inside MiniCamp NFL Channel

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtruroyaltyx View Post
I'm familar with Jamie Dukes, and he's a joke...
One of the reasons I was impressed with him was that he seemed to know more about the Texans personell than just about anybody else I've heard on the national level. He had clearly done some research and knew some things about several players in detail. It was an hour-long presentation and there was some substance so it wasn't the sound-bite crap we hear all the time on ESPN.
As far as his comments on Mario, which were generally pretty dang negative, the names of VY, Bush, etc. didn't come up. In other words it wasn't in the context of we screwed-up because we passed on those guys. His remarks about Schaub, DeMeco, Akoye, Kubiak & Smith, and some others were generally positive.
You may think he's a joke, I thought he was informed, not biased but balanced in his remarks, entertaining, and certainly candid.
nunusguy is offline   Reply With Quote