View Single Post
Old 12-29-2004   #28
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

A good thread 84! I can guarantee you I will be there Sunday and will start immediately getting ready for next year. PAYING FOR SEASON TICKETS! lol We have a team to be very proud of and our fan base in growing by leaps and bounds. The TEXANS are on the road to greatness, no doubt about that! We just gotta BELIEVE!!

Truthfully, I like reading the board during the off season. The draft discussions are great, and you guys do a fantastic job of keeping those of us, who don't watch college football that much, informed as to who is the best of the picks. We have free agency, players contracts, stats, the draft, mini camp, training camp, injury reports, and all kinds of good topics to keep us entertained during the dry spell. Just keep up the good work. I can't wait until the draft discussions really start kicking in. Those really got HEATED up last year! Lot's of fun reading!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote