View Single Post
Old 06-11-2007   #15
dskillz
Veteran

Rep Power: 27 dskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performer
Default Re: Tailgate traditions/Activities?

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanmojo.com View Post
Shots...jello or otherwise...are hell on you when you do all the shot guns. I personally stay away from anything other than beer at the tailgates. I can't tell you how many times I have gotten home from the games only to struggle to remember all the details about the game.

I have slowed my consumption allot. Its rare now that I do all the shotguns...and I'm the guy that calls the Shotgun to order!
I remember my first tailgate and I came across the shotgun30. I was young and stupid then and did every single one except the first one. I felt so bad as I was downing rum and cokes between shotguns. I might do one shotgun a week now. I am more of a liquor man nowadays. But I try to atleast come by to check out the scene in Mojo-ville every half hour.
dskillz is offline   Reply With Quote