View Single Post
Old 06-11-2007   #12
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61321 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Inside MiniCamp NFL Channel

I have a HD tv myself but I can barely tell the difference when it comes to a football game. Seriously, I don't get the hype among it. Maybe I'm not setting it up correctly or whatsoever. Yes, the screen is slightly better but I'm just fine with watching my game via the coaxil cable from the cable provoider. I mean, it's football. I'm a HUGE fan don't get me wrong. I'm just trying to say that I probably never noticed it being in HD and when it wasn't last season. Those two games that someone above mentioned, I probably never noticed that they were in high definition. I was probably too busy screaming at David Carr or at our secondary to even notice. Am I missing something here? It's a genuine question.
NitroGSXR is offline   Reply With Quote