View Single Post
Old 06-09-2007   #5
Overalls
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 64 Overalls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I was thinking about what it means to be a Titans

Quote:
Originally Posted by UTVinceYoung View Post
I don't need your sympathy. I'm PROUD to be a Titans fan just like you're proud to be a Texans fan. I haven't been on this board in a long time but it seems like you're still obsessed with the Titans. That is a shame too.....To spend all your time dedicated to a NFL football team and that takes away from your time talking and being exited about your favorite team. I really hope in time that you will seek professional help. Seriously.
Seeing as you are are either a child, too young to know what happened here in the mid 90s or a bandwagon fan that jumped on way back in 2000 you could never understand my point of view on the Titans because to understand my point of view you would have to realize that Bud Adams is the sorriest excuse for an owner that sold his soul and traitered out a team I was once a fan of. That's ok though your team is garbage.

By the way. Thanks for the negative rep points.

Last edited by Overalls; 06-09-2007 at 11:34 PM. Reason: felt like it
Overalls is offline   Reply With Quote