View Single Post
Old 06-09-2007   #15
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Hotel within walking distance of the stadium

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaywardTexanFan View Post
Thanks to everyone for the suggestions. We are so looking forward to coming down. What time do the tailgating parties start? And what would the suggestions for items to bring be? I will have a Redskin and Bear's fan in tow. Thanks again to everyone.

Platinum lot, 0700! Look for the Blue Crew, front left corner, next to Kirby. A VERY large group of crazies, most of which post on this MB, SOOOOO you will get a chance to meet a lot of diehard fans. YELLOW, BLUE, and ORANGE are also well represented here. If you decide to walk the lots, start early. It's quiet a distance between the four main lots. PLATINUM is the only lot that opens at 0700, the others open at 0800.

You don't have to bring anything to the Blue Crew. Being from out of state, it would be hard for you to drag a cooler of BUD around! lol Just let us know if you plan to attend our tailgate, what your fav brew is, and I will be more than happy to bring it for you. I enjoy helping out our traveling TEXANS, and their quest! I still have can's of BUD in my refrig from last year!

I think the gates to the stadium open at 1030. If this is your first visit to Reliant allow yourself time to experience the feel of our great stadium. There's pubs and cantina's inside the stadium that provide a terrific place to cool off, and find your favorite brew. REMEMBER, it's hotter than hell on those parking lots from Sept to Dec. BE PREPARED!! Most of all, show up inside the stadium by 1130 so you can help welcome our team when they run on field. Watch the big jumbo screen before the game starts, one of the best parts of the day!!! DON'T miss anything! I have a feeling the energy inside Reliant this year will be more than electrifying!! I can't wait!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote