View Single Post
Old 12-29-2004   #11
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 133798 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistril48
I think some posters have more question marks than durability, but let me go back to the comparison. How many of the 2004 drafted backs have played in every game? Is Domanick Davis the only RB to miss some time this year?
I think it centers on durability and his ability to produce when nicked up and the fact that he wasn't very good when playing with minor injuries. The NFL season is just too short and Davis had a horrid strech this year when he wasn't 100%

Personally, I think Dom is a nice little back and can be good enough IF he is 100%, but you can't post your hopes on this multi-million dollar franchise playoff hopes on a guy who gives you such varied production in 1/3rd of your games. We need to get another back. I think Dom has a role here...but so does another feature back.

09/26 @Kansas City 12 yards at 1.2 yards per carry
10/03 Oakland W 30-17 Did Not Play
10/10 Minnesota 31 yards at 2.2 ypc
10/17 @Tennessee 25 yards at 2.5 ypc
10/31 Jacksonville 56 yards @ 2.5 ypc

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote