Thread: Gary Walker
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2004   #12
Chance_C
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4104 Chance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Next year I bet Walker is bringing the Funk like he did in 2002
I agree with that. G-funk's injuries, and the fact that Seth Payne is just now getting back to his old self has played a part in Gary's 1 year demise IMO. He is one of my favorite Texans and I think he can return to pre injury form. Robaire has become a very good player for us, and should be even better next year. Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't defensive lineman usually have longer careers than other positions?