View Single Post
Old 06-07-2007   #12
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Section: The Nosebleeds
Rep Power: 3018 texanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tailgate traditions/Activities?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dskillz View Post
We tried to start a shot tradition. Making a specific shot at the tailgate and everyone at the tailgate take it before we go into the stadium. That didn't last too long as so many people only drink beer or are scared of shots.
Shots...jello or otherwise...are hell on you when you do all the shot guns. I personally stay away from anything other than beer at the tailgates. I can't tell you how many times I have gotten home from the games only to struggle to remember all the details about the game.

I have slowed my consumption allot. Its rare now that I do all the shotguns...and I'm the guy that calls the Shotgun to order!
texanmojo is offline   Reply With Quote