View Single Post
Old 12-29-2004   #53
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 330323 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Biped
For infantrycak, all of your arguments are very pedestrian. If you don't see the receivers running bad route and dropping passes, then you are apparently not watching the games because it happens a lot in every game.
Well it only takes a pedestrian argument to beat a demonstrably wrong assertion. And wouldn't you admit that was a pretty pedestrian attempt at being condescending?

Good job of proving you have no perspective on watching the games--turns out the Texans WR's may have the lowest % of drops in the NFL.

% of incompletions due to drops:

David Carr 8.8%

Drew Bledsoe 15%
Tom Brady 9.0%
Drew Brees 11.6%
Kerry Collins 13.5%
Marc Bulger 11%
Daunte Culpepper 10.5%
Jake Delhomme 15.7%
Brett Favre 13.2%
Trent Green 21%
Joey Harrington 17.6%
Matt Hasselback 18%
Byron Leftwich 21.1%
Peyton Manning 10.6%
Donovan McNabb 16.6%
Carson Palmer 17.2%
Chad Pennington 20.4%
Jake Plummer 16.1%
Ben Roethlisberger 11.1%
Vinny Testeverdi 11.0%
Michael Vick 10.8%
Billy Volek 13.4%

I guess my perception of the number of drops from watching every game is more accurate in comparison to the league than yours. Sorry, I can't make that argument more exciting for you, so I will just stick with accurate.