View Single Post
Old 12-29-2004   #52
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 11712 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

Harrry B - your entitled to your opnion (hence the message board) but I don't think your view is going to be swayed just like the numerous posters on this thread. You've asked how Palmer has improved the offense but then limit that a response cannot include players.

Infantrycak and Vinny have given numerous examples (interesting as I was gonna go a fact-finding mission myself) as to how we have improved, but you don't like their responses or then aim for a different rebuttal. If you feel Palmer has not improved the offense, then might I suggest you give specific season examples - not just game examples as teams can have bad games and also not just sweeping generalizations such as Carr getting killed on every play and Davis is making the runs with little thanks to the O-line.

I beleive Porky noted, inform the class on what you feel will take us to the superbowl next season as that's what appears will make you feel we have succeeded. By the way, I'm glad you have a different view... makes the board interesting.
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote