View Single Post
Old 06-06-2007   #12
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 209247 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub is doing the little things

If I had the funds, I'd get a PS3 and Wii, too. I'm a gamer that is not married to a particular system.

I'm boycotting Madden this year, and I've been one to buy it every year. They just don't offer much in upgrades to justify the price, and since the exclusive deal, they seem to be regressing, IMO. Plus, I can't bring myself to buying a VY cover...

I will buy All Pro 2k8, though! And I'd suggest everyone support the little guys that are fighting back. I can't wait to draft Earl Campbell to my team.