View Single Post
Old 06-05-2007   #10
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Section: The Nosebleeds
Rep Power: 3019 texanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Grass or Concrete????

Quote:
Originally Posted by dskillz View Post
Which one is it for you?

I have to be in the grass, can't do the concrete unless it is raining. The grass is what makes the Yellow Lot special. Easier on my feet, kids can play, and it is alot cooler than being on concrete with the heat bouncing right back at you. Not sure who made the decision to only have grass in one lot, but I am glad they did!

But I do see quite a few people parking in the concrete even when there is plenty of parking in the grassy area. My question to you is why do you prefer the concrete? Allergies? Grass stains?
Can't we keep this a secret? I don't want a bunch of non-grass types taking up the prime grass real estate!
texanmojo is offline   Reply With Quote