View Single Post
Old 06-03-2007   #2
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 64918 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Erasing an Autograph. . .Anyone Know How?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans Pride View Post
There is an autograph that has smeared on one of my footballs. Of course, it is signed in permanent maker.

Does anyone know what I could use (if anything) to take it off, and not damage the ball?

Thanks!
It's pretty much permanent if this is a leather ball but my first question is why do you want to protect the ball? Are there other signatures on it that you're looking to protect? If that's the case, you'd be much better off leaving that smudged (Carr) signature on it.

Borax works very well but I've only used it to remove markings from my walls. I don't know what it'd do to a leather football. Sorry I couldn't be of more help but I WAS curious as to why you wanted to protect the football.

I have a smudged Ken Griffey Junior ball myself but as smudged as it may be, it's an autograph that I'll treasure. I'm an autograph hound.
NitroGSXR is offline   Reply With Quote