View Single Post
Old 06-02-2004   #7
BuffSoldier
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Man
DD and Hollings are both small shifty runners with good pass catching ability...sounds a lot like Trung. Not sure how much versatility he would add to that stable. If he was a bruiser that could pancake a linebacker or get go for the tough inside yards I would tend to agree with you. The power roll was why we picked up Wells, it would make sense to go for a complimentary skill set to go with DD and Hollings. I think that we will see Jarrod Baxter will start filling the short yardage role this year based on the need for a power inside runner.

What I ment was that DD is a balanced back he runs more inside than outside becaue of his average speed, Hollings is a burner, he will probabbly get more of the outside runs. Trung would add versatility too. Because DD is our 1st string back and if he goes down you still have a back that can catch out of the bacfield, maybe that doesnt make sense now that I really read what I said but whatever. Versatile or not, good combonation of backs,fun to watch.