View Single Post
Old 12-28-2004   #9
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected

Evans has been around since training camp -- was cut and been on the p.s. for a while. I was watching drills in the endzone at camp one day and I remember asking the quetion "who's the dude with the keg under his jersey?" He makes Nate Newton look svelte. He doesn't look 6' 4" He is definitely not as nimble as Pitts.

Dom was pretty impressed with Milford on Sunday. Who knows when guys like that all of a sudden come into their own. His contract expires after this season but I think he's still an exclusive rights guy.

Wiegert is under contract for three more years so there would be a bit of a cap hit to consider there but I don't think Wiegert is going anywhere next year.

Last edited by aj.; 12-28-2004 at 03:49 PM.
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote