View Single Post
Old 12-28-2004   #8
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 297041 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Hmm. How are we at Guard?

Pitts isn't going anywhere and nobody we have is going to beat him out of a job. I wonder sometimes if Milford Brown is going to beat Weigert out of his job but so far it hasn't come to pass. About the time Weigert is ready to call it a career I think Brown will be ready to come in and put some people on their butts.

Todd Washington can of course play guard but he's a guy waiting for someone to take his spot. I like him better at center than guard but then it doesn't take much to look like an upgrade over McKinney.

Looking at the roster I'm going "Brandon Evans?" Guy's a mountain at 356lbs! What's up with him? Where was I at when he came onboard? Was he on our practice squad? I need to pay more attention.

Heitmann I don't know much about. I've spent so much time thinking the Texans are guard-heavy and tackle-light that I've never even considered the idea of them signing a FA guard.

If he could beat out Weigert and Brown then I'd be good with it. I'd rather they go find an answer to the McKinney problem though.
Hervoyel is offline   Reply With Quote