View Single Post
Old 12-28-2004   #1
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 297041 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Power Rankings, I disagree obviously.

Yes, of course i know that the ESPN Power Rankings mean nothing. As I've said before it's just part of my Tuesday routine during the season. It's also become routine to see the Texans get shanked but this week it's pretty bad. The 21-0 win over the Jaguars moved us from, get this #19 to... #19. We went absolutely nowhere according to these knuckleheads. Jacksonville on the other hand dropped from their overrated #9 spot to #12.

Complete rubbish. You can apparently beat a team twice in a convincing fashion and their one additional win merits ranking them 7 spots higher? I notice the Chiefs are also 4 spots ahead of us according to ESPN despite having the exact same record and a loss to the Texans this year.

I wonder if they'll have Jacksonville ranked higher than the Texans next week if/when we're both 8-8?
Hervoyel is offline   Reply With Quote