View Single Post
Old 05-30-2007   #28
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow
Default Re: Lendale a no show

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Poor Arrow.... Quit guerilla posting!!!! Wrap up whatever has been keeping you off the boards and come in strong... This weak smack is very unbecoming of you... You're better than that....

By the way Arrow, it's going to be a long miserable season for the Titans and I think you are starting to realize it....
I really have nothing at this point positive to say about the guy. He gets lit up in the media for being over weight and what does he do? pulls a hammy and misses a practice. Not many people get a 95% chance they will start as a #1 RB. On top of that you hear rumors that Turner may go to the Titans and you still pack on the pounds? As I said in on of the other post I am not ready to abandon him completely but come on.

TB, the reference to being on the Texans and not having a chance was gold. If Carr plays well this season what will Texans fans think? I know what the media will say. "It was not the player it was the team."
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote