View Single Post
Old 05-30-2007   #26
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 171454 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lendale a no show

I made this post about White on 4-19-06 ..... and got nailed with neg rep .

http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/sho...578#post321578

Quote:
Originally Posted by corrosion View Post
All Ive got to say to that is .... Its 4th and 2 with the National Champoinship on the line ...And the guy got STUFFED ....

I dont want White , He's got a torn hammy .... (Joppru) ..... and I dont care for his work ethic one bit . You dont come to the combine or pro day over weight and out of shape , that is just pure ignorance . If the guy cant get it together for arguably the biggest day of his young life what makes you think he's gonna get it done every Sunday in the NFL ?
I think Ill stick to the above comment

By the way I like the way the new board tells you who gives you rep now ....

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote